Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yule Parties!

While Samhain is truly my favorite time to celebrate Yule is definitely a close second. This year, as I venture full steam ahead into the blogging world, I am really excited to be participating in two Yule blog parties.



The first is on December 10, 2011 and is being hosted by two amazing ladies, Dana and Tenae. Check out their blogs here:

And then

The second festive blog party is on December 18th and is being hosted by Astraea Sapphire of Astraea Sapphire's Almanac.

I am looking forward to participating in both parties and sharing some of my Yule fun and traditions with you.

Check back for posts later this month as the preparations begin! As an artist and crafter I hope to share with you some of the fun projects that I have planned for this Yule season. I truly want to make this little space a nice place for you to visit for fun projects, interesting ideas, yummy snacks, magical surprises and more.

5 comments:

  1. I won't be hosting my own, but I've marked both dates on the calendar so that I can come by and enjoy the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be hosting my own party, but I did mark the dates on my calendar. Looking forward to the parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you will be at the party! New follower. :)

    Best,

    Dana @ On the Broomstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana, I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't joking, you are partying and then some!

    ReplyDelete