Friday, November 11, 2011

One more blog party to attend!



I had such a great time at the Witches Tea Party hosted by Anna at Frosted Petunias that I have joined 3 separate Yule blog parties. The Yule Magic blog party is scheduled for December 21 and is being hosted by The Village Witch. This party is sure to be a lot of fun. Each participating blog will be offering a virtual gift to everyone who attends, hmmmm, such a fun idea. I have all sorts of things in mind for that. You won't want to miss it!!

For information on the other two that I am participating in check my sidebar for their buttons or click here for my previous post.

Have a blessed day



2 comments:

  1. I joined the Yule Magic party, so I'll see you there (and around, too). I might join the others, but I don't know yet.

    WoooHooo! Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I love a good party! I'll see you there :)

    ReplyDelete