Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


MM everyone,

I hope that everyone is able to spend this day with those closest to them. I enjoy Thanksgiving. Since we live far from our families my hubby and I invite our friends over and enjoy the day with them. We cook, we laugh, the wine doth flow and a good time is had by all. Of course there is Turkey, pie and yams but occasionally there have been Tacos, Chicken Wings and Pigs in Blankets - that was last year - we let the kids cook! I like that I am able to spend the day and a good meal with the people I care about. We've learned a lot about each other over the past few years. For instance I am lousy at Guitar Hero but I totally rock at wii bowling.

This year my daughter is unable to be home with us. She works in retail and is not able to get away for the holidays. We miss her and will have a place set for her. I know she'll be thinking about us. Luckily she will be able to spend the day with my mom and dad, so while we will miss having her with us, she gets to spend the day with her grandparents.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Autumnwind

No comments:

Post a Comment