Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone,

I am so glad that the weekend is here. I really like my job but lately it feels like my co-worker and I are being penalized for being good at what we do. While I am not going to start a bitch session, let's just say that we have some serious dead weight on our little team and it is really starting to put a strain on the work environment. Yes, we will be taking the appropriate action before it gets to the breaking point but... I am really glad today is Friday!

This weekend is the first is a very, very long time that I don't have any plans. I am so excited about that! I can catch up on some projects that I have sitting around my studio,or not, I can read my book if I want to, or just relax and do nothing. Because I am who I am I do have to have a plan and my plan is to - do what ever feels right at the time. Don't you just love a good plan!

Have a lovely night

No comments:

Post a Comment