Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Journey of the Heart Book has Arrived!


During the Mad Tea Party hosted by aFancifulTwist I was lucky enough to win two separate prizes, one of which is pictured above. This is such a timely gift for me. While I am a pretty positive person (seriously - my rose colored glasses are held together with duct tape and I am not getting rid of them!) I am definitely in need of an in depth journey into myself. 

Too often we take care of others and neglect what we want and need to be happy and complete. I generally have a good sense of self and I mostly enjoy life and all it has to offer but there are a few sneaky things that I am having trouble with and this journey is just what I need to figure out what I really, truly want for me. 


Thank you Kathryn Costa from True North Arts for this awesome prize. 

If you are not familiar with Kathryn's blog you really should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment