Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wendy Rule - Live!



I had the privilege to attend a house concert done by Wendy Rule this past weekend and I have to say it was amazing! The venue, being someone’s home, was intimate, the crowd was small (and I knew quite a few of those in attendance) and the music was, in Wendy’s words, in the style of the Troubadours. What a gift. Here is one of my favorite songs - this video is from another house concert


Wendy’s voice is truly remarkable and she just shines. She and her partner Timothy put on such a beautiful show and are both so personable. If you ever get a chance to see Wendy perform live – GO!  I have a couple of her studio albums and listening to her live makes you appreciate how talented she is. Her music is beautiful and heartfelt and her voice is pure.

OK, enough gushing. I’ve been sick all week and finally had a chance to share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment