Friday, January 26, 2018

Super Blue Blood Moon - Say What?


I love a full moon, really how can you not, but the full moon coming up on January 31st promises to be lovely.

There seems to be quite a bit of hype for this full moon. Apparently having a second full moon in the month (Blue Moon) coupled with a lunar eclipse (Blood Moon) is getting people all sorts of excited.

I can't say that I blame them. I'll be sitting in the back year, wrapped in a warm, fuzzy, blanket, sipping a glass of wine while I enjoy the show. I'll also be focusing on the coming year, the big move and my life, all while listening to Wendy Rule's full moon concert.

Wendy and Tim are performing a free Full Moon concert beginning at 5:00 am pacific time on January 31st. Check out her website for more information: http://www.wendyrule.com/ I'll be listening to the recorded concert that evening since I have to work that morning but I definitely plan to tune in to the live show while getting ready for work :0)

Currently they are forecasting clear weather for my part of town, of course living near the mountains means the weather could change rapidly but I have faith.

So... do you plan to do anything special during this full moon? I'd love to hear how you work with the moon.


1 comment:

  1. I am hoping for clear skies too! Should be very exciting! I'll be doing my meditations at that time.

    ReplyDelete