Sunday, March 15, 2015

Blog Hop Prizes - Part 2

Here are the prizes I won during my hop through the Every Witch Way Lane's 72 hour Halloween Artists blog hop. I am always thrilled by the quality of Halloween art that the artists who participate showcase and create. 


This amazing guy was made by Debb over at Halloween Jinglesbells BOO I LOVE her work and have followed her blog for a while. I was so excited to find out I won this amazing guy! 

By Shabby Hag Decor


This adorable wooden box is from Shabby Hag Decor. It is so pretty. I love the detail in the painting. So much fun!

I found out that I had won these beautiful items a couple of days after I got home from the hospital where I had been for an unexpected emergency surgery. Such a nice gift after a really long and painful week! 

In a couple of weeks I'll be hosting a give-away just for fun, because I want to give back something. Hopefully I can make someone's day the way the fun things I won during a very stressful time made mine. 

1 comment:

  1. That box is great! I am so glad you won things to cheer you up and I hope you are recovering fast/ have recovered now!

    ReplyDelete