Monday, April 28, 2014

My Sculpting Blog


If you are interested in seeing the process I use when sculpting you can check out my sculpting blog called Sunflower House Art. I haven't really promoted it, until recently my posting has been very sporadic. My goal for 2014 is to post there at least once a month and so far I've managed to meet that goal! I'll be posting more often over the next couple of weeks as I work on my creation for the Zombies in the Nursery swap being hosted by Val over at Yarnigras Swapper Spot.

I'll also post a couple of progress pictures here but the more in depth photos will be on the above blog.

I have several posts in the works for Beneath the Witch's Moon! I am so excited about the next Artsy Monday post which is slated for Monday, May 5th  May 12th (been busy but good weekend). If you've ever seen the wire wrapped pendants that are all the rage you'll want to stop by. They are pretty quick and easy to make and the looks you can create are endless!

Witchy Green Wednesday returns on  May 21th with an easy to make herbal tub tea. and hopefully I'll be getting back to the Pagan Blog Project May 9th. April was a rough month and I look forward to getting back into the blogging world.

1 comment: