Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Full Moon Times

I am looking forward to tomorrow's full moon. I will be out before dawn, in the frosty winter air, hoping get a clear view. In my area the full moon will be eclipsed at 4:51 am.

I will still be sitting out with my wine tomorrow evening as the moon rises. My dogs love the full moon, really they love that I go outside, in the dark, and hang out with them while I enjoy the moon :0) Its a win-win!

Here is a link to the NASA article about this moon and what time you will see it depending on where you live: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/super-blue-blood-moon-coming-jan-31

I hope you have clear skies and a lovely view!


1 comment:

  1. We had a cloudy sky, but I got to see her the night before! Hope you had a beautiful time with the full moon!

    ReplyDelete