Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm Back!

San Francisco as seen from Treasure Island

The View from outside Cliff House, San Francisco

Above are a couple of pictures from my weekend trip to San Francisco - more to come soon. My wonderful guy and I went there to celebrate my birthday and for a fabulous botanical buying trip! I got to visit the beach and while it wasn't the Atlantic of my youth it was lovely all the same.

After 3 weeks on the mend and a much needed weekend away I am happy to say that I am finally feeling better and will be back to my regularly scheduled posts beginning in May - why May - well, here is what I have discovered - April is the busiest month of the year at both my day job (I'll be traveling to Las Vegas for work this weekend) and at home (My birthday plus numerous Friends and Relatives Birthdays and this year my baby got his driver's license!) and as much as I want to post I just can't do it properly. So rather than trying to rush posts and run the risk of them being sloppy, I am choosing to take a breather and wait until the dust settles to begin my regular posts again.

Soon I will be posting about my recent herb/botanical buying expedition to San Francisco. I am so excited about these new items which I'll be stocking in my Etsy shop beginning in May!!! I can't wait to share all the fun I'm having with them. With the addition of all the great herbs/spices and botanicals in my studio I had to make a beautiful batch of bath salts - which I'll be sharing the how to's for on an upcoming Witchy Green Wednesday. These bath salts are quick and easy to make, smell wonderful, leave your skin soft and they are so pretty to look at.

Coming the first week of May I'll be posting an easy Wire Wrapped Pendant technique on Artsy Monday and I'll be updating you with some of the progress I've made on some of my works in progress that I've had laying aroung the studio. I have so much I want to share and soon I'll have the time to do it!

I miss you all and will be posting soon! Thanks for stopping by!

Autumnwind


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip you had ;o) So happy you are feeling better ;o) Love the pictures ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a great trip, one that was definitely needed!

    ReplyDelete