Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy 2012

 

I hope you had a memorable and prosperous 2011 and that the upcoming year is even better! As I have been pondering the new year one word has been uppermost in my mind - Transformation. 2012 is going to be a transformative year. I can feel it!

While thinking about the upcoming year and what my thoughts might mean I found that 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The Dragon is a symbol of success and happiness so that falls in line with the images and thoughts that I have had regarding the new year.

My New Year's Wish for you...

May your life be better this year than it was the last,
May the joy you send out be received with open arms and
May your love be returned to you ten fold,
May your trials be few and your successes many
May you know that you are loved and
May love find you, always.

Keep your heart open and if necessary your mouth closed,
Know that you will always have a friend right here
With a sympathetic ear and a strong shoulder, should you need either
These are my wishes for you, my friend

Blessings to you and yours on this lovely New Year's first day!

Autumnwind

No comments:

Post a Comment