Thank you for visiting. You can find my Grow Your Blog Party post here. I hope you'll poke around the blog and see what's happening in my world. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you have any questions about any of the posts!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Artsy Monday/Witchy Green Wednesday - Postponed due to Illness

Due to a severe case of food poisoning the Artsy Monday &  Witchy Green Wednesday posts for this week are being postponed until next week. Check back next Monday to see the adorable Valentine themed, hand painted wine glasses and Wednesday to see my homemade floor cleaners.

See you soon

Autumnwind

4 comments:

  1. OOh nasty, get well soon, there is nothing worse than a case of food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was awful. I was surprised how long it took me to feel 100% again!

      Delete