Thursday, August 22, 2013

Zombies in Wonderland Swap!!


I am so excited to announce that I just joined the 5th Annual Halloween Swap that Val at Yarnigras Swapper Spot is hosting. If you like zombies and the characters from Alice in Wonderland and if you like to make dolls of any kind, then you REALLY need to check this out. You can click on the picture to go directly to the swap information.

We'll be swapping Zombie Alice in Wonderland Dolls - Squeee!!!! How awesome is that! If you have followed my blog for any length of time you may remember the Zombies in Story Book Land Doll Swap in which I sculpted a Zombie Red Riding Hood doll. You can check that out here.

Check back in September as I start sculpting the doll designed especially for my swap partner!

Hope to see you in the swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment