Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.  I had 2 of my kiddos home for the holiday along with my good friend and her family. We’ve been spending Thanksgiving together for about 10 years now and it is one of my favorite days.

This year I felt so much more prepared. After the whirlwind of my October I decided that I was not going to let the holidays and the traditions that matter to me slide by again. So I decorated my house, made pumpkin bread and whole cranberry sauce, even a crust-less pumpkin pie (it is much better than it sounds!) and most of all I enjoyed the holiday with my family and friends. It was awesome!
Today I am packing up the autumn decorations and starting to decorate for Yule.  Next up… the search for the perfect Yule tree. Check back soon for some pictures of my tree cutting adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment