Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012 Pagan Reading Challenge



Wow, I leave for a week and I get home to two great new challenges being hosted by The Domestic Pagan!

This challenge is dear to my heart.I love to read and I currently read often, however most of my books on the craft have been only partially read. You know what I mean. I start it, reads a few chapters, put it down and if I pick it up again it is for something specific. This challenge should inspire me to read those wonderful books through till the end.

I chose the intermediate level of the challenge, which is to read 16-20 books.

I look forward to sharing with you some of the wonderful books I have on the craft. Some are old, some are new and all of them have so far been partially read by me.

The challenge starts January 2012, I hope to see you there.

Books Read:

1) The Hollow - Nora Roberts  finished 01/06/2012
2) The Pagan Stone- Nora Roberts Finished 01/11/2012
3) Fairy Tale Rituals - Kenny Klein (In Progress)
4) the Elements ofRitual - Deborah Lipp (In Progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment