Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Sculpting Blog


I have had a blog dedicated to my sculpting for several years, however, if you check it out you'll see that until recently I have not been posting but once or twice a year (seriously - a year)! That has changed. I am now posting updates on my works in progress and my minimum goal is to post once a month.

I will be selling my work under my Sunflower House Art name and thus the blog is called Sunflower House Art - I know - totally creative :0)

Anyway, here is the link to visit my sculpting page. If you are interested in an artist's process you will see it here. I'll still be posting about my sculptures on this blog but you'll see more detail on Sunflower House Art.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sunflower image. Did you paint that?

    Do you dress the dolls?

    I tried something natural the other day, and I don't know if this is one you recommended. I took a lemon from our tree, cut it in half, squeezed the juice in a bowl, and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, and then let it
    set about five. The steam and the lemon astringent made everything wipe clean so easily and it smelled okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I painted that. I actually used photoshop to alter a picture. I do dress the dolls. That is lots of fun yet challenging since I have to make the patterns for the clothing since all the dolls are uniquely sized.

    Great tip about the lemon. I didn't write about that one. Lemons are fantastic to have around the house for lots of things!!

    ReplyDelete