Friday, September 20, 2013

Malice in Wonderland has Arrived


My zombie package arrived yesterday afternoon – as I was on my way out the door to go to dinner so I quickly ran inside and opened the box and found the most amazing Alice, I mean Malice in Wonderland! She is awesome and scary and I love her!


Not only did Malice arrive safely but she arrived with the coolest little birdhouse I have ever seen, complete with a base full of eyeballs! So, creepy, cool!


To round off this sweet package of zombie goodness are a set of 3 Halloween ornaments spelling out the word BOO.



Thank you Melinda, Malice is amazing and I just love everything you sent!

3 comments:

  1. You lucky, Witch! She is totally precious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Melinda would create something fabulous. She always does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Melinda would create something fabulous. She always does!

    ReplyDelete