Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back from My Travels - Updates

I am back from my travels and trying to catch up! My Etsy store launch is late, instead of getting my items uploaded yesterday as I had planned, I slept the day away! Of course getting up at midnight (after only 3 hours of sleep) to catch a flight is a pretty good reason to be tired. This weekend I will be adding a dozen or so items to the store with more to be added through out the month.

Look for another fun contest later this month.

My Pagan Blog Project post may be delayed, I hope to have it up tomorrow evening but it may not be posted until Saturday.

This weekend I'll be posting a review of The New Death and Others an intriguing e-book of short stories written by James Hutchings 

AND

I'll be updating my Reading & Fitness Challenges and posting about my latest adventure.

Have a great night

Autumnwind

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are back from your travels and can't wait to see your new work.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete