I have been pretty darn lucky too, winning several prizes from blogs that I follow and participate in. So lucky that I really want to give back to the community that has welcomed me so warmly.
Above are two of the lace butterfly masks that I have made this past year. Both of these were worn and received lots of compliments. Check out my picture here to see the burgundy one on me.
I am giving away a custom Lace Butterfly mask and a surprise item (both) to 2 lucky winners! Each winner will be able to choose the color of mask they want from a selection of 300 colors!! Winners will be chosen on March 1st and the masks mailed by March 30th.
Here are the rules:
1) You must follow me publicly and
2) Post about the giveaway on your blog and link back to this post
That is it!
For each one of the following you will get an additional entry:
1) Follow me on twitter - @autumnwindreno - post here to let me know you are a follower
2) Tweet about the giveaway, link to this post in your tweet
3) Friend me autumnwindreno on facebook - then post here that you did :)
4) Have a friend follow me publicly - have them send me a message that you sent them my way so I give you credit!!
So that is up to 5 entries!
As you may have read a few weeks ago, I am getting ready to open my Magickal Etsy shop Beneath the Witch's Moon on March 1st and to celebrate that I will be doing more giveaways in the near future.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing it has been to step out of the broom closet and into the Pagan community. Thank you for making me feel like I am a part of this beautiful world wide web community!